Type Area, Margins and Page Numbers
The template has margins set for A4 paper size (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm): left 2 cm, outside 2 cm, top 2 cm, bottom 2 cm.
Don’t insert page numbers in Word document.
The title of the paper is (Arial Narrow, 16, bold).
Total length of a regular paper is max 6 pages, of keynote or plenary paper - 10 pages.
Content titles are Times New Roman, 14, Bold.
Paragraphs are separated from one another by ‘enters’.
The text Times New Roman, 11, normal, spacing is 1.0 in the entire text, including the references.
Your presentation should include the following:
1. Article Title
2. Full name(s) of Author(s) as they should appear in the finished work. Presenting author name should be underlined.
3. Affiliation of the authors and corresponding author E-mail.
4. Key words: 3-7 words.
5. Abstract – max. 150 words.
6. Body of the article – divided into appropriate sections.
7. References – citations in the body text, the list of references at the end of the article.
8. Maximum 6 pages in total for regular lectures and maximum 8 pages for keynote and 10 pages for plenary lectures.
• The title of the article must be in Arial, size 16
• Abstract in Times New Roman, size 12
• Body text in Times New Roman, size 11, spacing 1.0
• Maximum 3 levels of headings shall be used as follows:
1. Heading One (14)
1.1 Heading Two (12)
1.1.1 Heading three (12)
• SI units should be used
• References should be cited within the text and tables, using a numbered style [1,2,5-8].
• The Reference list should be arranged numerically.
• Journal References should contain the title of the article and page details: Journal abbreviations should be those used in Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index Quarterly.
Example: Author surname and initials, Title of the article, Journal, year, series, volume, pages.
• Book references should be use the following format:
Example: Author surname and initials: Title of book, edition, volume, page, publisher, city of publication, date.
• Symposium, Conference References: should contain the name and data of event, authors and title of the article and page details.
Example: Author surname and initials: Title of article, Name of Symposium (dd-dd/mm/year), city of publication, publisher (if present), pages.
• Website citations should content top-level of any website addresses. Put detail sources just in the case if you are sure that it will remain active for the life of the publication.
Figures and Tables
Each figure and table should be cited within the text in numerical order. Figures and tables should be placed after the first mention in the text. The figure caption should be centred under figure.
• Each table should include: table number, title, column headings, indication of units used (stated in the column headings)
• Any explanatory material which is essential to the understanding of the table should be placed in footnotes to the table
• Data sources – references for tables should be included in the full list of references at the end of the article
• Please insert figures as pictures (e.g. not as Excel diagram). Photographs should be inserted with the resolution not lower than 300 dpi.
• Color in a paper is acceptable, but if the publication will be in a print volume, all material will be printed in black and white. It is best to avoid light colors such as yellow, light blue, light green and pink.
• Each figure should include: figure number, title, axis headings, indication of units used
• Any explanatory material which is essential to the understanding of the figure should be placed in footnotes to the figure.
• Data sources – references for figures should be included in the full list of references at the end of the article.
You are responsible for obtaining the necessary permissions to quote or reproduce material, including figures, from already published works, and to reprint from other publications. An appropriate credit must be included. Neither the conference organiser nor the Publisher is responsible for clearing any permissions on your behalf.
We want to be sure that after publishing your paper looks exactly as you would like to see it. Therefore, after completion of the paper, please, convert it to pdf format and submit to us both MS Word (doc or docx) and pdf files.
Please submit your paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your file size exceeds 12 MB it may not go through via e-mail. If it happens, please, contact organisers.